Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Babba Grill

-Grubbing in Chicago(land)  
Macedonian Street Food in Darien  

Babba Grill is hidden in a strip mall in the sleepy suburb of Darien. They make Macedonian street food and that caught my attention as there’s plenty of Balkan restaurants in Chicagoland but I’ve never come across any making Macedonian food. It’s a cuisine influenced by the Ottoman Turkish Empire as well as other Balkan countries. As I learned when looking into Babba Grill, the Macedonian Hamburger is a popular dish and according to the reviews Babba Grill makes a good one. So I made a mental note for if and when I was anywhere near there which was the case a couple weeks ago.

Locals Favorite in Darien 

The Macedonian Hamburger just might be the world heavyweight champion of burgers. It’s a knockout mix of meat and starch consisting of a thick cevapi like patty stuffed into a hinged sesame seed bun filled with cabbage salad, tomato, cucumber, and fries drizzled with ketchup and made in-house mayo. It’s popular in the streets of North Macedonia and the online pics from there look identical to the one served here. I started by eating the fries off one by one until it could be held without making a mess. I've seen similar sandwiches in South American countries like Brazil and Colombia but it's the meat and bun that make this burger distinctly Balkan. A beast of a feast.

Macedonian Hamburger at Babba Grill 

Babba Grill 
801 Plainfield Rd
Darien, IL 60561
(630) 568-3263

2 comments:

Michelle Rice said...

Don't lose perseverance when fighting to get your money back from a scam. It can take a few days to a few weeks. Contact Pentiumtechs@qualityservice.com Make sure you keep a copy of all transactions and correspondence to help you better.

Andreas Weber said...

I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails