Fried Chicken in Lincoln Park
If you were unaware that Red Light Chicken exists that’s bc they’re not trying to get your attention on Instagram or Tock. It’s a low key spot (no phone) in a not so low key neighborhood, the DePaul area of Lincoln Park. The only reason I knew about Red Light Chicken is bc it’s on Sheffield in the space where Devil Dawg’s first opened. The name brand hot dog stand lasted about ten years before deciding to close that location and focus on the others that opened after it. The building is a small space making it a good homebase for something of the fast and casual variety. Something like fried chicken sandwiches which these days are as much a part of the American diet as the cheeseburger. There’s never a time when these fried chicken sandwich shops are not opening so at first I thought “great another fried chicken sandwich spot.”
As time went by I often passed Red Light without the taste for a fried chicken sandwich, it’s just not something I crave often. But when the taste for one came calling I knew where to go. The menu is as simple as it gets. They have sandwiches, some nuggets, and the option to add fries, that’s it. The sandwiches can be ordered in a few different ways but I was there for a classic fried chicken sandwich and that’s exactly what I got. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just a really well made sandwich that takes full advantage of a crisp piece of juicy chicken meat dressed with pickles and mayo plus cheese if you want it. The thinner than normal fries are frozen but fry up nicely. Ask for a side of house-made spicy mayo to use for dipping. I don’t know if it’s possible for a chicken sandwich to be life changing but they can certainly hit the spot and next time I want one I know where I’m going.
Red Light Chicken
Chicago, IL 60614


6 comments:
It’s not a thigh it’s a breast.
Seriously no B.S. but this little gem pumps out the BEST chicken sandwich in the city!!
How does it compare to Budlong
Don't lose perseverance when fighting to get your money back from a scam. It can take a few days to a few weeks. Contact Pentiumtechs@qualityservice.com Make sure you keep a copy of all transactions and correspondence to help you better.
Sport Fishing Punta Cana
Join our Scuba Divers on the reefs around Punta Cana and the surrounding area. To learn about our Dive Company, visit our website now.
I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com
Post a Comment