New Opening in Chinatown
If you're a regular diner in Chinatown you probably know the two items that keep popping up around town. Both bubble tea and noodles are having a moment right now. So I wasn't at all surprised to find a new restaurant in Chinatown Court that features both. Upon further review I learned that Chatime is a popular chain in Taiwan with outlets across the globe. This is their first Chicago location.
Newly Opened in Chinatown
I found nothing online about TT Noodle which shares a space with the bubble tea purveyor. Nonetheless the menu had a 'Beef Noodle Soup' section and that caught my eye. It was my belief that since this was a Taiwanese Bubble Tea shop that beef noodle soup meant Taiwanese style beef noodle soup. But I was wrong and suffered a major buzz kill when a bowl of regular looking Pho came to my table. I love Pho but I say "regular looking" because this came served with bean sprouts and basil with a little slice of lime and nothing else. So how was it? Lets just say I wont be tweeting the Hungry Hound to tell him he missed a spot on his recent quest for Best Pho in Chicago. Meh at best.
Beef Noodle Soup (Pho) at TT Noodle
Chatime / TT Noodle
2017 S Wells St
Chicago, IL 60616
(312) 225-9088
1 comment:
I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com
Post a Comment