Friday, January 10, 2014

Jamaican Oxtail Stew

--Tailgatin' and how to make mofos start playa hatin' (Recipes)

For those that dont live in the Midwest you might of seen we had a little cold front come our way. Chicago turned into Chiberia this past week and it was pretty damn brutal. So cold that the polar bears at Lincoln Park Zoo chose to stay inside this past Monday when the freeze came. I made sure I was ready and went shopping for a few things that could comfort me in this bitter cold blanket. While at the market Oxtail was on sale so I decided to get a three pound package of that and make some Jamaican Oxtail Stew. I searched for a recipe on my phone and found this one from the New York times easy enough to shop for and sure enough I was feeling alright on one of the coldest days in my memory. Please note if you plan on following the recipe you should give yourself a little longer than the 2.5 hours it calls for. More like four.

Step by Step in Pictures

Jamaican Oxtail Stew, served over Rice and Peas...Ja Mon
_____________________________

See ya next time @chibbqking

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails