Friday, December 12, 2014

Italian Eats

--Tailgatin' and how to make mofos start playa hatin' (Recipes)

With the holiday season in full swing I've been a bit busy and am going to half ass this weekends post. Haha, not really but I will admit I just threw this together last second as I decided the story that was going to go up should be held for something else. So anyways with the holidays comes lots of cooking and with it I thought I'd throw up a few recipes I made according to Saveur. I still think this is the best food magazine in the game, granted its a dying game. Everything is online these days.

Minestrone Soup

Pork Scallopini

Ravioli with Italian Sausage (Ingredients from Eataly)
_______________________________________________________

See ya next time @chibbqking

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails