Monday, September 3, 2012

Walker Brothers

-Grubbing in Chicago
Where the locals eat.

Breakfast isnt big here at S'C'&C. That's evident from the fact theres not all that many posts with the "breakfast" label in them. However that doesn't mean I don't like to eat breakfast food. I do I'm just not a big eater upon waking up. It takes me a few hours to get hungry. But when I do feel like breakfast food and its either lunch or dinner time I'm still in luck with Walker Brothers.


Northshore area locals favorite

The Walker Brothers aka 'The Original Pancake House' has been serving the north suburbs of Chicago for over 50 years now. With six locations spread throughout the area they're a favorite of many including me. For whatever reason I tend to find myself here more so in the winter months and I think that's bc its comforting when you eat here. I dont have much to share but will add that these are my go to orders when there. I have yet to try their famous apple cinnamon pancake but I will sometime soon. I have a hard time passing up "pigs in a blanket"


Great bacon in house


Potato Pancakes


The Dutch Baby


Pigs in a Blanket

Walker Brothers: Original Pancake House
153 Green Bay Road
Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 251-6000
Website

1 comment:

KillaK said...

finally. glad to see the pancake house represented.

everything they have is as good as it gets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails