Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hip Asian in LP

-Oh Yeah, I've been there too
Little Brothers

Neighborhood: Lincoln Park/Depaul
Cuisine: Korean/Pan Asian
Price Range: $8-$10
Would I go again? Ya I'll get back there again, I enjoyed my first visit


a popular stop for students in Lincoln Park

Little Brothers has been open for a few years now, maybe even just a couple and it seems to be doing pretty well. Its on Fullerton right off Lincoln about a block down from the Fullerton Red Line stop and right near the Depaul campus. Its menu is pretty simple and it can best be described as Hip Asian with a feature on Korean menu items. What is hip Asian you ask? Its basically a spot that was made to attract the young aged crowd that it rests around. The main menu item ordered from here are plates and they come with two sides. You can build your plate with steak, chicken or tofu and have your meat one of three ways-Korean Spicy, Thai Sweet Chili or teriyaki. For those that cant decide you can also go with a two meat plate or just get all three. On my first visit I got a steak Korean Spicy style and got some dumplings and edamame to go with it along with a big side of white rice. I was very pleased with my plate and am eager to try it again and have my eye on another favorite of mine they have on the menu bibimbap. The steak was really tender and had some great flavor. I like how they keep the menu small yet still give you a nice selection that everyone can find something they like from it.


Korean Spicy Steak Plate

Little Brothers
818 West Fullerton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 661-6482

Little Brother's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails