Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Sandwiched

-The Sammy's of Chi

I'd like to take today's post to introduce readers to what's currently my favorite sandwich in Chicago. Located on an extremely Suburban feeling stretch of Clybourn that houses a Trader Joe's, BW-3's etc is an out of place sandwich shop. Sandwiched opened late last year after taking over the space where Franks and Dawgs used to be located. Local ingredients are the focus of the sandwiches they serve.

Newly Opened in Lincoln Park

Sandwiched is owned by a husband and wife team who share a mutual love for not just each other but also the sandwich. Their love for sandwiches is evident in the menu which features over ten different options with most all of the ingredients being locally sourced. There's plenty of tempting options and many of them come with meat that's made and or smoked in house. The cheeses come Pastoral here in Chicago and the bread is also locally made. Other options are house soups, salads, burgers. But so far I haven't been able to get past the first sandwich listed which is their ode to the Club.

The Club Sandwiched 

Having been a longtime fan of the Club sandwich I went into here the first time knowing this was what I was getting. Purists might not like the fact that this Club is made with sourdough bread and doesn't come with a middle piece of it in between but you cant hate on taste and this thing tastes as fresh as any Club sandwich I've come across. House Smoked Turkey is shaved thin and paired with Beeler's Ham (La Mars, IA) and hickory smoked bacon. Two cheeses, cheddar and gouda, are used and even the tomatoes seem to taste right even though it's the middle of winter. I want one right now.

The Insides

Sandwiched
1863 N Clybourn Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
(312) 643-0705
Website

1 comment:

Mrs. Carolin Glowski said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


THANKS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails