Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Friday Night Fish Fry in Wisconsin

Eating like a local:
Regional food specialties

- More from Wisconsin

One of my Favorite Regional Eats

If you haven't heard, Serious Eats is switching it up. You can go over there to get the details but I'll add on here that it should be one for the better when it's all said and done. In other good news I'm not going anywhere and will contribute regional eats type posts as well as Chicago based ones. First one up is a guide to the Wisconsin Fish Fry. Regular readers know my love for the state as we feature some of the best food finds on it right here. Join me over at Serious Eats as I give the rest of the nation a peak into the Wisconsin tradition that is the Friday Fish Fry. Complete story HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails