Friday, March 27, 2015

Eat the Vote

- Best of Chicago Awards

Greetings readers, hope you're gearing up for a fun and or relaxing weekend. I interrupt nearly 8 years of regularly updated roadfood posts (771 to be exact) to let you know that the annual Chicago Reader's 'Best of Chicago' awards are currently being voted on. Truth be told I'm a little behind in posts as I work on a few collaborated projects and just didn't have the time to put one together this weekend so I just thought I'd throw it out there to regular readers should you want to vote. Feel free to vote for 'Smokin' Chokin' & Chowing' or 'The Chicago Taco Tour' or any other blog out there you regularly read. Another truth to be told, you must sign up and answer a minimum of 20 questions so I don't expect anyone to do it but should you already be voting, S'C'&C is for the people!

See ya Monday @chibbqking 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails