Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Boeufhaus Burger

-Got beef?
The Burgers of Chi


We're pushing up on a full year since Boeufhaus has been open. Since opening their doors on Western it's quickly become one of my favorite spots to eat. As good as dinner is, and it's great, I still slightly prefer lunch and all the wonderful beefy sandwiches on offer. I profiled them in this post.

New Locals Favorite 

Today we zone in on a semi-new menu item that still isn't listed on the lunch menu. The burger I was told is always available but it's up to your waiter to let you know, or me for that matter. You just knew going in that this burger was going to be the real deal and that's exactly what it is. I'm not sure if I really like it or absolutely love it but the intense beef flavor is the truth. The thick, juicy patty comes with some shredded lettuce, housemade pickles and cheese while the beef fat fries are top shelf. Looks like Chicago has a new contender for best burger in the city. Check and see for yourself.

Boeuf Burger

Boeufhaus
1012 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
(773) 661-2116
Website

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails